Level 2 HACCP – the Fundamentals
Basic HACCP knowledge for those working in food preparation and processing.
This one-day Level 2 HACCP course leads to the Level 2 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing. It provides the basics in understanding a HACCP–based food safety management system.
Who should attend?
This course provides all food handlers, operatives and engineers with a good basic knowledge of HACCP theory and practical application.
It is suitable for those working in food manufacturing, catering or retailing as well as food packaging or distribution.
**In-house HACCP courses for food manufacturers are our speciality**
Participants should preferably hold at least a level one or level 2 food hygiene qualification and have a good understanding of their industry.
Course Structure & Content
- The Importance of Food Safety
- The Role and Benefits of HACCP
- Legal Obligations
- The Principles of HACCP
- The Practical Application of HACCP
- Designing the Plan (including group exercises)
- The Team Approach
- Hazard Analysis Methodology
- Identification of Critical Control Points
- Monitoring Procedures
- Corrective Action
- Group Exercises using relevant examples
The Codex CCP Decision Tree
- Level 2 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing
- 30 minute examination consisting of 20 multiple choice questions
- The exam is taken at the end of the day
£150 per person
Course fee includes:
- RSPH exam fee and certificate