We offer mandatory care courses that allows your organization to meet the core care values. In our experience, the face to face learning that we carry out has been recognized to be very beneficial to participants as it allows them to share experiences but also discuss specific in-house concerns in an atmosphere that is relaxed, non judgemental and very structured. Training is based on knowledge improvement and changing attitudes in work practices to meet best practice and legal requirements and standards expected by CQC.
We offer the following courses, they last between 2-3 hrs. Our flexibility means you choose times that suit you.
OUR CARE COURSES:
* SOVA- Safeguarding of vulnerable adults
* Safeguarding of Children
* Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of liberties
* Moving and Handling of People
* Medication Awareness – CPD accredited – 3points
* Infection Control Awareness
* Dementia Awareness – CPD accredited – 3 points
* COSHH Awareness
* Food Safety Awareness
* Advanced Epilepsy Awareness – CPD accredited – 3 points
* Autism Awareness
* Nutrition Awareness
We have many more courses for the care sector, Health and Safety Courses, Nutrition and Food Safety Courses. Our pricing is very reasonable and competitive to ensure you get quality for money. Our 3 hour courses are £275 for up to 15 candidates and we offer 2 by 3 hour courses run on the same day at the same venue at £450 for up to 15 people.